How to Block or Unblock a Member on LinkedIn
You can block a member from viewing your profile on LinkedIn. The blocked accounts will appear in your blocked list but they will not be notified about this action. This article shows you how to block or unblock a member on LinkedIn.
How to block someone on LinkedIn
Step 1: Go to https://www.linkedin.com and log into your account.
Step 2: Go to the profile of the person you want to block.
Step 3: Click the More... button below his/her profile picture and select Report / Block from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Click Block "member name" from the pop-up menu.
Step 5: Click Block.
How to unblock someone on LinkedIn
Step 1: Go to LinkedIn and log into your account.
Step 2: Click your profile icon and the upper-right corner and select Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Click the Privacy tab.
Step 4: Click Blocking and hiding on the left menu.
Step 5: Click Change to the far right of Blocking. The list of members you've blocked will appear.
Step 6: Find the person you want to unblock and click Unblock.
Step 7: Enter your password and click Unblock member.
- The maximum number of members that you can block on LinkedIn is 250.
- When you block a member on LinkedIn, you won't be able to access each other's profiles, send messages, or see each other's shared content.
- You can't re-block an account within 48 hours after unblocking.
- Once you block someone, you will no longer be connected with him/her. His or her endorsements and recommendations on your profile will also be removed.
- Unblocking a member doesn't restore your connection with the person you blocked. This means that you have to send a new invitation if you want that member to join your network again.
Leave a reply