DBD Codes (July 2023)
Dead by Daylight (DBD) is a multiplayer horror game that pits four players against one. One player takes the role of the evil, deadly killer, tracking down the four survivors. The killer's main goal is to catch all four players, while the survivors' goal is to power up generators while staying out of the killer's way and eventually trying to get away.
DBD codes are the in-game codes offered by the developer that give players numerous rewards such as Charms, Bloodpoints, or other different boosts. The rewards are used to level up in the game. In this article, we will take a look at the full list of all active Dead by Daylight Codes (DBD codes) as well as how to redeem them.
Active DBD codes
- LETSROLL—Redeem for a Dwight Charm
- CAWCAW—Redeem for the Feathers of Pride charm
- PRIDE2022—Redeem for two Pride Charms (Permanent)
- Nice—Redeem for 69 Bloodpoints (Permanent)
- WARRIORPUPPERS—Redeem for the Puppers Charm (Permanent)
Expired DBD codes
- LOVEBIRD — Raven Heart Charm
- MAKEMECRYO — Oni and Plague Frosty Eyes
- LUCKY — Jane's Striped Top and Hillbilly's Brutal Rat Hammer
- ONEMILLIONSOULS — Twitter Charm
- ICEYYOU — Artist and Trickster Frosty Eyes
- COLDSTARE — Deathslinger, Blight, and Twins Frosty Eyes
- WINNERWINNER — PUBG Frying Pan Charm
- CHEGADAS — 150k Bloodpoints
- NOVAS — 100k Bloodpoints
- CELEBRANDO — 50k Bloodpoints
- THREEWITCHES — 100k Bloodpoints
- VOID — 25k Bloodpoints
- RIFT — 25k Bloodpoints
- ALIENWARE — 100k Bloodpoints
- ENERGY — 25k Bloodpoints
- DedobaJP2022 — 20 Rift Fragments, 300k Bloodpoints, and 1k Iridescent Shards
- UNSTABLE — 25k Bloodpoints
- TwitchRivalsTW2022 — 200,000 Bloodpoints
- BILIBILI300K — 300K Bloodpoints
- DedobaNoHi — Silk Omamori Charm
- FINN — 10k Bloodpoints
- BUBBLES — Shark Charm
- SHARKY — 10k Bloodpoints
- TOOTHFACE — 10k Bloodpoints
- CAKEWALK — 100k Blood Points
- OCANADA — Maple Leaf charm
- PRIDE — Rainbow Flag Pride Charm
- IGBPPARTY — 100k Bloodpoints
- GETTHATBAG —Redeem for 10 Rift Fragments
- BLUEBIRDBEEG —Redeem for 100k Bloodpoints
- THANKYOU — 150k Bloodpoints
- BLOODBANK —100k Bloodpoints
- DOUBLERAINBOW — 200k Bloodpoints
- 78SNOXXG —100k BP
- GIGXLM3G —100k BP
- JAPAN300K — 300k BP
- DBDTHEBOARDGAME — 200k BP
- HELLOTHERE — 25k BP
- RIVALSJP — 100k BP
- THISISACODE — 25k BP
- YOUFOUNDME — 25k BP
- RIVALSTH — 100k Bloodpoints
- DBDWEBSITE — 25k BP
- MILADYISSEVENFOOTTWO — 50k BP
- RIVALSKR — 100k BP
- FriskkUWUrawrXD2022 — 50k BP
- INTHISECONOMY — 50k BP
- CAISHEN — 88,888 BP
- DieHardDiva2022 — 50k BP
- LANTERNFESTIVAL — 15 Rift Fragments
- TWOSDAY — 222K Bloodpoints
- LUCKYMONEY — 16,888 BP
- OINKYOUNEEDISLOVE — 200,000 Bloodpoints
- 59th39 — 59K Bloodpoints
- VK130UP — 130K Bloodpoints
- REVEALED — 100K
- LIGHTSCAMERABP — 100K Bloodpoints
- SEASONSBLEEDINGS — 100K BP
- INSERTCOIN — Arcade Machine Charm
- HOLIDAYSPECIAL — 100K BP
- MORICHRISTMAS — 100K BP
- DECIPHERSTRIKE — 150k BP
- HOHOHO — 100k BP
- CIPHERSALAD — 150k BP
- FORHONOR — Honor's Charm
- EASYASABC — 150k BP
- LIVEORDIE — a charm
- DWIGHTCROW — Dwight Crow Charm
- NOTATRICK — 100,000 Bloodpoints Offer
- RSELF — 100,000 Bloodpoints
- WITCHPLEASE —Find out whether you get a Trick or a Treat!
- HALLOWHOOPS — 1031 Bloodpoints
- SCARYGOOD —Trick OR Treat
- DBDDAYJP2021 — 202,100 Bloodpoints
- SCREAMSTREAM — 100,000 Bloodpoints
- HISSANDHERS — 2 charms
- BOOP — 'Boop The Snoot' mask for Meg Thomas.
- GOLDENBROS — 2 cosmetics
- AUSOME — 2 cosmetics
- Pieceofcake — 2 charms
- BETTERTHANONE— 2 cosmetics
- AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50 — 1,000 Iridescent Shards and 250,000 Bloodpoints
- RANKROULETTE — 250k Bloodpoints
- FD3EB91E-B741 -454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162 — 10 Rift Fragments
- midorinohi2021 — 50k Bloodpoints
- ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS — 10 Rift Fragments
- KodomonoHi2021 — 60k Bloodpoints
- happygoldenweek2021 — 30k Bloodpoints
- KenpouKinenBi2021 — 40k Bloodpoints
How to redeem DBD codes
Step 1: Launch the DBD game and navigate to the Store menu.
Step 2: Press the “Redeem” button in the right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Enter the DBD codes into the “Redeem code” box, then hit “Redeem" to get rewards.
What are Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight?
Bloodpoints are the core currency of the Dead by Daylight game. Players can use them to purchase Perks, Abilities, and items on the Blood Web that are tailored to their character's strengths in order to maximize their character's potential power.
How do you get more Blood Points in Dead by Daylight?
The most common way to obtain Bloodpoints is to spend time playing the game. Bloodpoints are awarded to you in varying amounts at the end of each round, depending on how well you performed in each category. You can also obtain Bloodpoints by entering codes provided by the developers.
Do DBD codes have an expiration date?
The game developer will occasionally release permanent codes (the codes that never expire), but almost all the promo codes have an expiry date, so redeem them as soon as possible.
Redeeming DBD codes is a great way to go if you need some extra bloodpoints to help you progress through the Bloodweb or even cosmetic items like charms for your characters. And that's all DBD codes available. Make sure to check back here regularly to get your hands on latest working codes.