How To Delete A Gmail Account
If you delete your Gmail account, all of your emails, contacts, and any information or Google services associated with your account will be permanently removed. So before you delete your Gmail account, you should back up all important data. In this article, we will show you how to delete your Gmail account and the things you need to know before deleting it.
Before deleting your Gmail account
- After you delete your account, you won't be able to send or receive emails from that account anymore.
- No one can use your email address to sign up for an account.
- If you don't create a backup, all of your messages, emails, and settings will be deleted.
- If you use this Gmail account to get into other social media accounts, make sure that you change the password.
- You can find the information and products linked to your account on the Google Dashboard.
How to delete your Gmail account
Step 1: Log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
Step 2: Go to the Delete a Google service page.
Step 3: Type your password to confirm your identity and click Next.
Step 4: Click on the Trash icon.
Step 5: Type another email address to keep using your other Google services. It can't be a Gmail address.
Step 6: Select Send Verification Email.
Step 7: Select Got It.
Step 8: Google has sent a message to your new email address to make sure it's correct. You'll need to open the message from Google with the subject "Gmail Deletion Confirmation" and click the link in that message.
Once you've completed the process, your Gmail account will be deleted in two business days.
Leave a reply