How to Change your Facebook Profile Picture
Your Facebook profile is the picture displayed next to your name around Facebook. It represents yourself through Facebook and is a way to make people recognize you. Here is how you can your Facebook profile picture.
How to change your Facebook profile picture
1. Go to Facebook and sign into your account.
2. Click on your profile photo icon to access the profile page.
3. Hover your mouse over your profile picture.
4. Select Update Profile Picture or Add Photo (in case you haven't added any photo yet).
5. Now you can perform different actions
- Select Upload Photo to upload and use a photo from your computer as profile photo.
- Select Add Frame to put a frame to your current profile picture or any photo you want
- Select a photo you've uploaded or a photo you're tagged in and set it as your profile picture.
If you select Upload Photo, find and double-click on a photo to upload.
If you choose Add Frame, select a frame you want then drag to reposition it. Next, click Use as Profile Picture. In order to add a frame to another picture, select Change Picture.
6. Drag to reposition your photo and use the slide at the bottom to change its size. The part displayed inside the square will be your profile picture.
Optionally, you can click Edit to apply filters, texts, stickers, or frames to your photo. You can also add a description to the photo.
Select Make Temporary if you want to make this profile picture temporary and select when you want the picture to expire. This photo will become your temporary profile picture.
7. Click Save.
To change your profile picture without notifying anyone and set this update not to become public.
1. Go to your Facebook profile page and click on your profile picture.
2. Click the down arrow icon right under your name.
3. Select Only me.
Once you've completed the steps, everyone can see your profile photo as well as your cover photo when they head to your profile page.
Leave a reply