How to Create a New YouTube Channel
On YouTube, you can create a channel, upload videos, and share it with others. Creating a channel is also a great way for businesses to grow brands and drive more traffic. You can set up a personal YouTube channel and a business channel. Then, you can customize the background and information. To grow your channel, try creating and publishing informative, entertaining, and interesting videos. In this article, we will show you how to create a YouTube channel.
How to create a new YouTube channel
1. Go to Youtube and log into your account.
2. Click on your profile icon at the top right corner.
3. Select Creator Studio.
4. Click Create a channel.
5. Set a name for your channel, then click Create Channel.
6. To create a personal channel, type your display name and then click Create Channel.
To create a channel for a Brand Account that you already manage, click Use a business or other.
7. If you select Use a business or other name, you will have to type a Brand Account name and then select Create. It is important to remember that you can't make a new channel if this Brand Account name has already existed.
You can make as many channels as you want with different usernames.
Leave a reply