How to Post on Reddit
Reddit is among the fastest-growing social media platforms with over 430 million active users and 400,000 subreddits. You can find almost all kinds of topics on Reddit. However, since it hosts millions of communities and discussions, some users may find it confusing to post content. There are also rules and posting restrictions that you need to know. Here's how to do that.
How to post on Reddit
Step 1: Go to Reddit and log into your account.
Step 2: Click Create Post in the upper-right corner of the page.
Step 3: Choose a community to select where you want your link to show up.
You can post to either Your profile or a subreddit.
To find a subreddit, you will need to type the name of a subreddit or the topic of your submission into the Search communities box.
Then, choose the subreddit's name from the drop-down list that comes up.
Step 4: Select the post type that you want to create:
- Link - To post a link.
- Post - To create a text-only post.
- Image & Video - To upload a photo or video.
Step 5: Depending on the type of post you want to make, this process may be different:
- Link - Type the title and the URL of the link that you want to link.
- Post - Type a title and a text (optional) for your content.
- Image & Video: Type a title and select Upload. Next, select the image or video that you'd like to upload from your computer and click Open.
Step 6: Select Post.
Note: Before you post, it's a good idea to go to the subreddit page where you want to post and read the rules on the right side of the page. This helps make sure that you are following the rules and policies for content.
Leave a reply