How to Create a Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is easy and only takes a few minutes. With a Facebook account, you can connect with friends, family, and businesses, as well as discover new interests and activities. Here is a complete guide to set up a Facebook account on different platforms.
Facebook Sign Up - How to Create a Facebook Account
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com.
2. Fill in your information on the registration form:
- First and surname - Since Facebook is based on real identities, you must use your real name or the name you usually go by.
- Mobile number or email address - It must be valid. Each email address can only have one account. Your email address needs to be entered twice.
- Password - Please use a combination of letters and numbers to keep your account safe.
- Birthday - To set up a Facebook account, you must be at least 13 years old. You can later hide your birthday from your Timeline if you don't want to share it. Click on the arrows to set your birthday. Then, choose the right date from the list that drops down.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. A verification code will be sent to your phone number or email address you provided via a text message or email.
If you use an email address to sign up for a Facebook account, click Connect to "Your email service" and access your account.
After you logged into your account, Facebook will verify your account.
If you use a mobile number to make a Facebook account, Facebook will send you a text message with a confirmation code. Check your phone, type the code into the box, and click Continue.
Your Facebook account was successfully set up.
Make sure that you've installed the Facebook app.
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap Create New Facebook Account.
3. Tap Next.
4. Tap Deny or Allow to decide whether you want to allow Facebook "contacts" and "phone" permissions or not.
5. Type your first and last name and then tap Next.
6. Slide to set your birthday then tap Next.
7. Select your gender and tap Next.
8. Type your phone number and tap Next or tap Sign Up With Email Address. Next, type your email address in case you want to use an email address to set up an account instead.
9. Type your password then tap Next.
10. Tap Sign Up.
11. You will need to confirm your email address or phone number to finish making your account. A text message (SMS) or an email with the confirmation code has been sent to your phone or email. When you access your account, you will have to type that code into the confirm box.
1. Open the Facebook app on your iOS device.
2. Tap Sign Up for Facebook.
3. Tap Get Started.
4. Type your mobile number and tap Continue or tap Use your email address, type your email address then tap Continue if you want to set up an account using your email.
5. Type your first and last name and then tap Continue.
6. Type your password and tap Continue. It's best to use at least six different numbers, letters, and punctuation marks.
7. Set your birthday by tapping on the down arrow icon and then spinning the wheel.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Choose your gender.
10. To finish your registration, you will need to confirm your phone number or email address.
Open the verification email sent by Facebook and tap the Confirm Your Account link to confirm your email.
You will get a text message that contains a verification code from Facebook on your phone. Type that code into the box that says "Confirm" when you log in to confirm your number.
Creating a Facebook account is a great way to stay connected with friends, family, and businesses. With a few simple steps, you can start connecting with people and discovering new interests.
Leave a reply