Instagram Sign In
You can access your Instagram on different platforms including your Desktop, Android, and iOS devices. Keep reading to know how to log into your Instagram account.
Instagram Login - How to log into your Instagram account
1. Go to https://www.instagram.com.
2. Click Log in.
3. Type your phone number, username, or email address.
4. Type your password.
5. Select Log in.
In case you sign up using your Facebook account, select Log in with Facebook.
You will be redirected to the Facebook Sign-In page to log into your Facebook account (if you're already yet).
Type your email address or phone number, and your password, and then click Log In.
If you are already logged into your Facebook account, select Continue as "your username".
On Mobile (Android, iOS)
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Type your phone number, email address, or username.
3. Type your password.
4. Tap Log In.
You can tap Log in as "your username" if you use your Facebook account to sign up for Instagram.
How to sign in to multiple Instagram accounts
You can add multiple accounts and switch between them on your Android or iOS device. The maximum number of accounts that you can add is five accounts. To sign into different accounts on your computer, you have to use a third-party application. You can find different online tools that support this function.
1. Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Profile icon.
3. Tap the gear icon (iPhone) or the three vertical dots icon (Android).
4. Scroll all the way to bottom and tap Add Account.
5. Type your email address, phone number, or username
6. Type your password.
7. Tap Log In.
To switch to another account:
1. Tap the Profile icon.
2. Tap your username and then select an account that you want to switch to.
Hopefully, this article should help you log into your account from different devices. Most of the time, you just need to access the login page and fill in your username and password.
Leave a reply