In this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide to logging into your LinkedIn account on your Desktop and mobile devices so that you can explore various features, connect with professionals, and update your profile.
1. Go to https://www.linkedin.com.
2. Type your email address and your password.
3. Click Sign in.
You can get the LinkedIn app for both iOS and Android devices.
1. Open the LinkedIn app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Sign In.
3. Now, a window will pop up that shows your Play Store or App Store account(s).
If you signed up for LinkedIn with one of these accounts, choose your linked account to log in. LinkedIn will fill in your email address for you.
Tap None of the above if you use another email account to register a LinkedIn account.
4. Type the email address that's registered to your LinkedIn account and your password.
5. Tap Sign In.
That is a complete guide to sign into your LinkedIn account. You can do that using a web browser on your computer or a Linkedin app on your mobile. Users can make professional profiles, showcase their skills, and search for jobs easily. For business owners, LinkedIn is a great site to connect with potential workers and talents.
Leave a reply