How to Create a LinkedIn Account
Launched in 2003, LinkedIn is a platform designed for the business community. It's a place for a professional network where candidates can upload resumes and find jobs and employers can search for talented workers. It is free and easy to set up a LinkedIn account. Here is a step-by-step guide to to sign up for an account on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Sign Up
1. Go to https://www.linkedin.com.
2. Fill in required details:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
3. Click Join now.
4. Select your country and type your zip code.
5. Click Next.
6. Fill out other details to complete your profile:
- Most recent job title
- Most recent company
If you're a student, select I'm a student and fill out some other fields:
- Start year
- End year (or expected)
7. Click Continue.
8. An email that contains a verification code has been sent to your email. Open that message to get the verification code.
9. Type the code into the box and click Agree & Confirm.
Your LinkedIn account has been created successfully.
Now that you've created a LinkedIn account, you can search for career opportunities, show off your experience, and find jobs. You can customize your profile and fill in your work experience, achievements, and referrals.
Leave a reply