Outlook Sign In
- Published: February 16, 2023 - Updated:March 21, 2023
In this article, we will show you how to log into your Outlook account on the web browser on your Desktop and on the Outlook app on your mobile devices.
How to sign in to Outlook.com on the web
- Go to Outlook.com login page https://outlook.live.com/ then click Sign in.
- Type your email address or phone number then click Next.
- Type your password then click Sign in.
You can check the Keep me signed in if you are signing in from a personal computer and you want to be signed in automatically each time visit this page.
How to sign in to Outlook.com on a mobile device
It's recommended to use the Microsoft Outlook app by Microsoft Corporation in your mobile store to access your Outlook account.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app on your device.
- Tap GET STARTED.
- Type your email address then tap Continue.
- Type your password then tap Sign in.
You are now logged into Outlook on your mobile device.
Leave a reply