Outlook Sign Out
- Published: February 16, 2023 - Updated:March 23, 2023
In this article, we will show you how to log out of your Outlook account from different devices. It is recommended that you log out of your account when you're done using to ensure that no one can access and steal your account.
How to sign out of Outlook.com on the web
- Open your mailbox by going to https://outlook.live.com/.
- Click your profile picture at the top right corner of the page and click Sign out.
- Wait for a few seconds and your Outlook.com account is signed out. The page will be automatically redirected to www.msn.com.
How to sign out of Outlook.com in the Microsoft Outlook app
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app on your mobile device.
- Tap the three lines icon at the top left corner of your Inbox.
- Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Accounts section, tap to select the account you want to sign out of.
- Tap DELETE ACCOUNT to remove it from the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Tap DELETE to confirm your action.
Signing out of your Outlook account is a simple process, and only takes a few moments. All you need to do is select the "Sign Out" option from the Outlook menu, and you'll be securely signed out of your Outlook account. Signing out of your Outlook account is a great way to protect your account, and keep your personal information safe.
Leave a reply