How To Reset Your Snapchat Password
You can always get back your password if you forget it or think someone else changed it. This article tells you how to use your email address or phone number to reset your Snapchat password.
How to reset your Snapchat password?
Step 1: Open the Snapchat app.
Step 2: Tap Log In.
Step 3: Tap Forgot your password?.
Step 4: Select how you want to reset your password, either Via Phone or Via Email.
Reset Snapchat password via phone
1. Type your phone number and tap Continue.
2. Select how you want to get your verification code: Send via SMS or Call me.
3. Depending on what you choose, you will receive a phone call or an SMS with a verification code.
4. Enter the code and tap Continue.
5. Enter your new password twice and tap Continue.
Reset your password via email
1. After tapping Via Email, you will need to select a browser.
2. Type the email address associated with your account and tap Submit.
3. Complete the captcha.
4. Your email address has been sent an email with a link to change your password. Click the URL in the email. If you can't click it, copy it and paste it into your browser.
5. Enter your new password twice and tap CHANGE PASSWORD.
You are unable to reset your password if:
- You don't remember the email address or phone number that goes with it.
- You can't get to the email address or phone number associated with your account.
Use a strong password to protect your account as much as possible. Choose a password with at least 8 characters that include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and/or special characters.
Leave a reply