Sims 4 Cheat Codes For PC, PS4, Xbox One - Full list (2023)
The Sims series, without a doubt, offers a lot of fun on its own, and The Sims 4 is no exception. And similar to many other games, cheats are a part of The Sims 4.
Sims 4 cheat codes give Simmers a kind of shortcut and even let them cut loose to create the house of their dreams as well as the neighborhood they want. Players can also make the game a lot funnier with cheat codes, as many of these codes feature unlimited possibilities to start … drama.
Below is the full list of the Sims 4 cheat codes for PC, PS4, and Xbox; let's take a look now!
Sims 4 cheat codes for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
1. The Sims 4 friendship cheat codes
Not every Sim is friendly and easy to get along with. In fact, some Sims have the same trouble making friends as some of us do in real life. Also, building and developing friendships in The Sims 4 takes time and effort.
Fortunately, there are friendship cheats in the game that let your Sims befriend other Sims quickly and easily.
- relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others – Use this cheat to instantly introduce the Sims to all the neighbors.
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim – This cheat will spawn a new Sim who is already a friend of your Sim.
- modifyrelationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] 100 LTR_Friendship_Main – With this cheat code, friendship between your Sim and a target Sim reaches its maximum level instantly.
2. Sims 4 romance cheats
It’s also not easy to have romantic relationships in The Sims 4 since they require lots of time and effort to build. Lots of Sims are unsuccessful in finding a spouse. Well, you can help out your Sim by using Sims 4 romance cheats such as the following:
- modifyrelationship [First name of your Sim] [Last name of your Sim] [First name of the target Sim] [First name of the target Sim] X LTR_Romance_Main
Replace X with a specific value so that you will change the level of romance between your Sim and another Sim. Note that you can increase romance to the maximum level by replacing X with the number "100" or decrease romance to the lowest level by replacing X with the number "-100". Of course, you can use any other number between -100 and 100 as you wish.
Get more codes with this Sims 4 Relationship Cheats.
3. Sims 4 money cheats
Money, like in real life, is something that players in the game need to manage and work hard to earn. Your Sims need Simoleons (the in-game currency) for lots of things, such as paying bills, purchasing groceries, and many others. In some cases, the Sims may lack sufficient money to live their lives and purchase luxury items.
For Sim players who want their Sims to live large right from the start or simply have money to do things like building a big house, for example, Sims 4 cheat codes that let them have more Simoleons are so useful. Here are the best Sims 4 money cheats to know:
- kaching – Gain 1,000 Simoleons
- rosebud – Gain 1,000 Simoleons
- motherlode – Gain 50,000 Simoleons
- FreeRealEstate on – The lots in an area all become free
- Money [#] - Receive a certain amount of money. (Please keep in mind that this cheat replaces the Simoleon you currently have rather than adding more Simoleon to your balance.)
For more: Sims 4 money cheats.
4. Sims 4 build anywhere cheats
There are a number of areas in The Sims 4 that are inaccessible for players to build objects. They could be restricted areas or somewhere else. And if you and other Simmers want to build structures anywhere, these locked lots are quite inconvenient. Luckily, there are always cheats that give players real freedom to build structures anywhere they wish, and this one is the perfect example.
- bb.enablefreebuild – This cheat code lets players build wherever they want.
- modebb.moveobjects – With this cheat, you can place items anywhere you want.
- bb.showhiddenobjects – Use this code to reveal all hidden objects and allow you to purchase them.
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – With this code, players can get items locked into specific careers.
5. Pregnancy cheats
All Sims can be in love, engaged, or even get married and have babies. However, it always takes some time to make a baby and wait for the little Sim to be born. Normally, you need to wait three in-game days for the pregnant Sims to give birth. And yes, if you use cheats, you will speed up the process and won’t need to wait as long to see the newborn Sim.
For example, the code “sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor” will make your Sim in term and instantly go into labor. As a result, you will see the little Sim in almost no time.
More pregnancy cheats include:
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1 – Use this cheat to make Sim pregnant in the 1st trimester.
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester2 – Use this cheat to make Sim pregnant in the 2nd trimester.
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester3 – Use this cheat to make Sim pregnant in the 3rd trimester.
6. Sim 4 motive cheats
The Sims all have their needs and wants. They cannot, however, attain all of their motives at the same time. And in fact, it’s worth noting that some Sims may never completely reach all their motives.
Some cheats allow players to immediately fulfill a sim's motives, either all at once or individually.
- sims.fill_all_commodities – To fill all the motives of a Sim (fill all motive bars).
- fillmotive motive_fun – To fill the fun motive (fill the fun motive bar).
- fillmotive motive_social – To fill the social motive (fill the social motive bar).
- fillmotive motive_energy – To fill the energy motive (fill the energy motive bar).
- fillmotive motive_hunger – To fill the hunger motive (fill the hunger motive bar).
- fillmotive motive_hygiene – To fill the hygiene motive (fill the hunger hygiene bar).
7. Sim 4 career cheats
By using career cheats in The Sims 4, players' Sims can easily start a new career, get automatic promotion, quit a job, or retire from a chosen career. There are four most common Sims 4 career cheats, including:
- careers.add_career [career]
Use this cheat to give your Sim a new career. For example, if you want your Sim to become a writer, simply enter the cheat "careers.add_career Writer".
- careers.promote [career]
Use this cheat to let your Sims get promoted automatically. For example, if your Sim is currently a Doctor and you want him/her to advance in this career, you can use the cheat "careers.promote Doctor".
- careers.remove [career]
Use this cheat to remove a career from your Sim. For example, if you no longer want your Sim to be an actor, simply enter the code "careers.remove Actor".
- careers.retire [career]
Use this cheat to let the Sim retire from a certain career and receive a weekly pension. If you want your Sim to retire from the job of a Secret Agent, for example, simply input the cheat code "careers.retire Secret Agent".
It's important to note that each career has its own career code, so check out this post to learn the codes for all of the game's common careers.
8. Sims 4 skill cheats
To max out the skill levels of your Sims in any of the game's primary skills, use the following cheat codes:
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Logic 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_VideoGaming 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Charisma 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Comedy 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Gardening 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Guitar 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Violin 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Painting 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Programming 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Writing 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_HomestyleCooking 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Piano 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Photography 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Fishing 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_RocketScience 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_GourmetCooking 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Mischief 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Bartending 10
Read more: Sims 4 skill cheats
9. Sims 4 Child Skill Cheats
You can also advance the skills of child Sims to the max level using the following cheat codes:
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Creativity 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Motor 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Mental 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Social 10
10. Sims 4 UI cheats
- fps on – Use this code to show the current fps (frames per second) on the screen.
- fps off – Use this code to hide the current fps.
- fullscreenToggle – Use this code to make the game windowed or full-screen on PC.
- headlineeffects on or headlineeffects off – Use this code to control headline effects like speech bubbles, for example.
- hovereffects on or hovereffects off – Use this code to control the hover effect whenever you move over a Sim.
11. Sims 4 satisfaction points cheats
Want to get a specific number of satisfaction points? If so, simply use this cheat: sims.give_satisfaction_points [#]
Replace [#] with the number you want so that you will get your desired satisfaction points.
12. Sims 4 Live Mode cheat codes
- aspirations.complete_current_milestone – Use this cheat to complete the current aspirational goal of your Sim.
- sims.fill_all_commodities – Use this cheat code to fulfill motives in the household.
- resetsim [firstname lastname] – This cheat helps reset a stuck Sim. (Remember to spell the Sim's name correctly.)
13. Sims 4 Shift-click cheats
Simply hold the SHIFT key while clicking on Sims or objects after entering testingCheats true to get the following effect:
- If you want your Sim to teleport, Shift+Click on the ground where you want the Sim to teleport, then select Teleport Sim.
- Shift-click on a target object, then select Make Clean or Make Dirty to make that object clean or dirty.
- Shift-click on the Sim that you want to change the needs for, then simply select Cheat Need > Make Happy to boost the Sim's mood.
How to use Sims 4 Cheat codes
A large portion of the Sims 4 cheat codes necessitate the activation of cheats before players can use the cheat codes.
To enable cheats in the game itself, simply bring up the cheat menu by pressing and holding Ctrl + Shift + C (on PC) or Command + Shift + C (on Mac) or LT + RT + LB + RB (on Xbox One and Xbox Series) or L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 (on PS4 and PS5). Then, the cheat menu will appear on your screen. Now, enter "testingCheats true" and press Enter to enable cheats. (To turn off cheats in the game, type "testingCheats false" into the very same box.)
Once cheats are enabled, you can input any of the above cheat codes.
Note that some Sims 4 cheat codes may make the game unstable, so it’s a good idea to create a new save game if you do not use the cheat in. This is a failsafe in case something goes wrong. For sure, no one wants to lose a long-running Sims game.
One more thing to keep in mind is that not all cheats work across consoles and PCs. There may be some that won’t work on Xbox One and PS4, but they all work on PC.
Above is a list of all working Sims 4 cheat codes that are likely to take your Sims experience to the next level. We hope you find all the cheats aforementioned helpful and interesting.
Leave a reply