Twitch Login - How To Log Into Twitch
The process of accessing your Twitch account is straightforward. Just head to Twitch and fill in your username and password on the login page. This article features a simple guide to logging into your account on different platforms.
Twitch Login - Twitch Sign In On a Computer
1. Go to https://www.twitch.tv.
2. Click Log in at the top right corner..
3. Type your username and password.
4. Click the I'm not a robot box and solve a captcha challenge.
5. Click Log In.
You are now logged into your account.
Twitch Login - Twitch Sign In on Android/iOS mobile device
Make sure you get the Twitch app from the App Store or Play Store on your mobile.
1. Open the Twitch app.
2. Tap Log In.
3. Your Play Store or App Store account(s) will show up in a pop-up window. If you signed up for Twitch with any of these accounts, select the account you want to use to log in. After choosing, you will be automatically logged in. Otherwise, tap None of the above (if you use another email account to sign up for Twitch).
4. Type your username and password.
5. Tap the I'm not a robot box and complete the captcha challenge.
6. Tap Log In.
RELATED: Twitch Sign Up.
Once you logged into your account, you can head to the Dashboard. This is where you can manage and customize your account and profile. The search bar at the top can help you quickly find the video content you want. Besides, you can join or create communities, follow streamers, and interact with other users.
Leave a reply