Twitter Sign In
You can sign into multiple Twitter accounts at once and switch between them easily. However, this requires you to get an extension. Here is a step-by-step guide.
How to sign into multiple Twitter accounts in a web browser
In order to access multiple accounts at the same time, you have to download the Twitcher extension from the Google Chrome extension store. This extension lets you add many accounts at the same time and switch between them.
1. Go to the Chrome extension store and find the Twitcher extension page.
2. Click + Add to Chrome.
3. Click Add extension.
4. Go to https://twitter.com/.
5. Click Log in.
6. Type your phone, email address or username, and password, and select Log in.
7. Click on your profile image.
8. A drop-down menu will show up. Select + Add Account.
9. You will now be redirected to the Twitter Sign-In page. There you can log into the other account that you want to add.
Just type the username, email address, or phone number and your password, and then select Log in.
10. You will be redirected to your Twitter home feed.
11. If you want to switch to another account, click on your profile image and then select the account that you want to switch to.
How to sign in to multiple Twitter accounts on mobile
1. Open the Twitter app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on your profile icon.
3. Tap on the down arrow icon next to your Twitter name.
4. Select either Create a new account or Add an existing account.
If you select Create a new account, you can read this post to know how to set up an account: Twitter Sign Up.
If you select Add an existing account, you will need to type your phone, email address or username, and password. Then, tap on Log in.
6. You will now be taken to your Twitter home feed. To switch between accounts, you can tap on your profile icon and tap on the down arrow icon next to your Twitter name.
7. Tap to select the account you'd like to switch to.
Leave a reply