Twitter Sign Out
Twitter is a social media site where users can connect with others and share their thoughts through tweets. When you're done using it, you need to sign out of your account to ensure your privacy and security. Here is how to sign out of Twitter on different platforms.
How to Sign out of Twitter in a web browser
1. Go to https://twitter.com.
2. Click your profile image at the top right corner.
3. Select Log out from the list that appears.
How to Sign out of the Twitter app on an Android and iOS device
1. Open the Twitter App on your mobile device.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top left corner.
3. Tap Settings and privacy.
4. Tap Account.
5. Scroll down and tap Log out.
6. Tap OK to confirm you're sure that you want to log out of your account.
You are now logged out of your Twitter account.
It is important to log out of your Twitter account if you're using it on a public computer to protect your account from hackers. You also need to change your password regularly and set up two-factor authentication.
Leave a reply